Hard to believe that you've been here and gone already. Will be looking forward to your continued entries, especially after the return trip story you told me about!
This Blog (Web log) is a random series of thoughts, ideas, and pictures I'm putting together to describe my adventures in life. It will give you an idea of what I'm up to, what I dream about, and generally anything else I feel like putting here. I hope you enjoy it, and if you feel like it, leave me a comment or two.
Over 25 years of international experience covering the complete HR spectrum. In recent years, collective intelligence and peer-to-peer sharing have guided my approach to bringing organisations closer to achieving their vision.
2 Comments:
Hi mom,
Hard to believe that you've been here and gone already. Will be looking forward to your continued entries, especially after the return trip story you told me about!
By
Michael Salone, at Sunday, June 05, 2005
great picture! definatley a keeper!
By
Anonymous, at Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home