The Moulin Rouge
Well what trip to Paris would be complete without a trip to the infamous Moulin Rouge?! We went last night with a few friends and had a wonderful time. The costumes were bright, the music invigorating, and the production professional. It was Michael's first visit so a good opportunity for him to experience the show as well.
See a quick video of the show by clicking here: MOULIN ROUGE MOVIE



2 Comments:
Loved the movie clip!! I have the movie "Moulin Rouge" with Nicole Kidman - guess I should watch it, eh? This looked like great fun! I'll put in on my list of things to do! :-)
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, June 02, 2005
Jessie,
You are quite the gadabout! This trip sounds so exciting that I am very jealous. I will have to watch the clip from the show. Hope that you continue to put lots of photos on your blog. It is nice to see all of them. Thanks! Hope to talk to you on Skype next weekend when Mom & I are out in Columbus at Megan's. Take care.
Deb
By
Anonymous, at Friday, June 03, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home