Excuse me - but this is my set of jewelry! And the crystal, and the gravy boat, etc., etc. I can't believe that y'all absconding with all my treasures (from another lifetime, of course!)
This Blog (Web log) is a random series of thoughts, ideas, and pictures I'm putting together to describe my adventures in life. It will give you an idea of what I'm up to, what I dream about, and generally anything else I feel like putting here. I hope you enjoy it, and if you feel like it, leave me a comment or two.
Over 25 years of international experience covering the complete HR spectrum. In recent years, collective intelligence and peer-to-peer sharing have guided my approach to bringing organisations closer to achieving their vision.
1 Comments:
Excuse me - but this is my set of jewelry! And the crystal, and the gravy boat, etc., etc. I can't believe that y'all absconding with all my treasures (from another lifetime, of course!)
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, June 02, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home