Jessie's Adventures

Monday, May 16, 2005

Paris Opera

Here are a few photos of the Paris Opera house. Built by Charles Garnier, it was renovated recently which is really evident in the gilding done to the angels which sit on the top . You can just imagine what it must have been like during it's heyday. No wonder the phantom of the opera wanted to stay there! Michael lives about a 15 minute walk from here.




And finally, just in front of the Opera house are 2 sets of lights representing the Olympic rings and colors in an effort to win the Olympic games in Paris.

1 Comments:

  • I could not get up today but finally ready for Michael to come home. I made him some SUGAR FREE Jello for a snack. The keys on this keyboard are different than American so I have to find them all. I wrote to a Journalist ( I love her articles twice a week) and she could not find THE RED HATS in Paris but two groups outside. I brought my hat and dress but Michael said it was too far away. I will send you Andrea Leeds address so you can get her information. I have printed every article she has written and she wrote to me and to Michael. Thanks for your notes Megan, hope you aren't getting bored.
    Much Love Jessie

    By Blogger Michael Salone, at Tuesday, May 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home