Jessie's Adventures

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Bonjour from Paris!!

Bonjour everybody! I made it safe and sound in rainy Paris. Wish I had some of this rain at home. Just getting set up on the computer so should be able to check my mails okay. Came to Michael's apartment, unpacked the loads of things I brought him, took a short nap, and now I'm raring to go. Apparently they opened my suitcases in Miami, but I'm sure the blocks of Velveeta gave them enough evidence to know I wasn't a terrorist. Drop me a line here from time to time and I'll try to keep you updated as well.

3 Comments:

  • Jessie,
    That is so funny that you took Velveeta to France! Aren't they famous for their cheese? I will keep checking back to see how your big adventure is. Take care.
    Love,
    Deb

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, May 15, 2005  

  • Why of course! There are some things even the french haven't mastered when it comes to cheese. However, does Velveeta really count as cheese?

    By Blogger Michael Salone, at Monday, May 16, 2005  

  • I think Velveeta is what they refer to as a "cheese food". I can remember Aunt Shirley making grilled cheese sandwiches with her Velveeta. Hope that you two are having lots of fun. From the photos, it sure does look like you are.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, May 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home