Hi Jessie This is Peg. It seems like you are enjoying your trip to Paris and Barcelona. Deb and I are here in Columbus for Memorial Day Weekend visiting Meg. We are enjoying lots of ice cream from the local creamery. Meg and I watched Hotel Rwanda tonight. It was a powerful movie and if you haven't seen it already you definitely should. Maybe we will call you on the computer thing or if you get some time give us a call and we can chat for a bit. Take Care and enjoy your visit with Michael. Tell him we said hello. What are you doing to celebrate Michael's Birthday? Any cake? Hope to hear from you soon. Peg
This Blog (Web log) is a random series of thoughts, ideas, and pictures I'm putting together to describe my adventures in life. It will give you an idea of what I'm up to, what I dream about, and generally anything else I feel like putting here. I hope you enjoy it, and if you feel like it, leave me a comment or two.
Over 25 years of international experience covering the complete HR spectrum. In recent years, collective intelligence and peer-to-peer sharing have guided my approach to bringing organisations closer to achieving their vision.
3 Comments:
Hi Jessie This is Peg. It seems like you are enjoying your trip to Paris and Barcelona. Deb and I are here in Columbus for Memorial Day Weekend visiting Meg. We are enjoying lots of ice cream from the local creamery. Meg and I watched Hotel Rwanda tonight. It was a powerful movie and if you haven't seen it already you definitely should. Maybe we will call you on the computer thing or if you get some time give us a call and we can chat for a bit. Take Care and enjoy your visit with Michael. Tell him we said hello. What are you doing to celebrate Michael's Birthday? Any cake? Hope to hear from you soon. Peg
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, May 26, 2005
Hey, did I hear someone say cake???
By
Michael Salone, at Friday, May 27, 2005
...oh, and I might add that the flowers have been duly watered by the inhouse plant waterer who is visiting. Thanks mom!
By
Michael Salone, at Friday, May 27, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home