Here are several photos from a city tour we took throughout Barcelona and from exploring the city ourselves. There was too much to see to include here, but hopefully this sampling will give you an idea.
Hi, Jessie. I am just getting ready to leave work, but thought I would check your blog. Wow, your photos are great! Looks like you had a good time. And of course, you should take every opportunity to be treated like a Queen. You deserve it! Take care and rest up for the next adventure. Mom is going to Megan's Thursday and I will be going on Friday. Then we will spend the Memorial Day weekend there, coming home on Monday. We will most likely talk to you and I am sure Megan will show Mom your blog. Talk to you soon. Deb
This Blog (Web log) is a random series of thoughts, ideas, and pictures I'm putting together to describe my adventures in life. It will give you an idea of what I'm up to, what I dream about, and generally anything else I feel like putting here. I hope you enjoy it, and if you feel like it, leave me a comment or two.
Over 25 years of international experience covering the complete HR spectrum. In recent years, collective intelligence and peer-to-peer sharing have guided my approach to bringing organisations closer to achieving their vision.
2 Comments:
Hi, Jessie. I am just getting ready to leave work, but thought I would check your blog. Wow, your photos are great! Looks like you had a good time. And of course, you should take every opportunity to be treated like a Queen. You deserve it! Take care and rest up for the next adventure. Mom is going to Megan's Thursday and I will be going on Friday. Then we will spend the Memorial Day weekend there, coming home on Monday. We will most likely talk to you and I am sure Megan will show Mom your blog. Talk to you soon. Deb
By
Anonymous, at Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Jessie I love your photos and more particularly the one from the plane.
By
Anonymous, at Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home